- This event has passed.
Evidence Based Labor Support for Nurses
September 9 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Registration is complimentary and lunch will be provided.
- Hands on labor support techniques
- Bring tools for labor & labor charts back to your hospital
- Workbook will be furnished
What participants will gain:
Upon completion of the program, learners will have:
- Increased confidence among participants that the supportive care they provide during labor and birth is evidence-based.
- Strategies for implementing evidence-based labor support measures within their practices.
- Increased knowledge of the role they play in improving Joint Commission Perinatal Care Core Measures relating to elective delivery, Cesarean birth, exclusive breastmilk feeding, and consumer satisfaction.
- Increased expertise and skills in providing labor support.
- WV Maternal and Infant perinatal statistics
Molly McMillion, RN, IBCLC, LCCE, Kate Colvin, RN, MSN, LCCE, and Shauna Lively, EdD, RN LCCE will lead this one-day event.
Their expertise and guidance will boost your confidence while helping develop the skills needed to become a nurturing labor support care provider.
Continuing Education Credits:
This program has been planned by Lamaze International for 8.0 Lamaze Contact. To earn credit, attendees must sign-in, attend the entire workshop, and complete a post-workshop evaluation onsite.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15932.
To learn more about perinatal outreach education opportunities, contact Shauna Lively, Perinatal Outreach Education Director, at (304) 516-1083 or email@example.com.