APRIL 13 2017
Where: Flatwoods Conference Center, Days Inn, Sutton
When: APRIL 13 2017 (Thursday, 8:30 am -3:30 pm)
- Transforming Obstetric Triage: AWHONN’s Maternal Fetal Triage Index, Catherine Ruhl, MS, CNM, Director Women’s Health Programs AWHONN
- Empowering Nurses to Educate Women about Maternal Mortality, Lisa Kleppel, MPH, Project Manager for AWHONN’s Empowering Women Project.
- Helping Babies Breathe, a training program that teaches the essential skills of caring for healthy babies and assisting babies that do not breathe on their own after birth. Ellen King, RN, MSN, Associate Professor University of Charleston. Lunch and Learn session.
- Recurrent Preterm Labor and Guidelines for Progesterone Therapy, Shauna Lively, RN, EdD, March of Dimes Grant Recipient.
- Zika: What you and your patients need to know, Office of Infectious Diseases, Bureau of Public Health, WV DHHR.
Registration (Click to Register)
$35 fee for lunch and CEUs for AWHONN members;
$50 for non-members.
Free if signing up for a NEW membership in March or April.